Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stanley #655702 High Velocity Blower

Stanley High Velocity Blower Fan
Customer Review: This Thing Really Works
I took the fan to work and it blew out cool air (No A/C) just the summer heat. The speeds are great also the high speed made me tear up, co-workers also notice how great it worked. I plan on buying more.
Customer Review: So Great they keep getting Stolen!
I like these fans for their small footprint and large circulation volume. I have wall mounted gas heaters and putting one of these on the floor near the heater really helps to move the heat to more of the house. I have had 3 of them and all of them worked well till they were stolen. My only complaint with them is that after a couple of winters they were naturally a bit grimy from constant use and were difficult to clean. You will use the 2 outlets on the side, too, espcially if you have 2 of them.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment